Firstly, When it comes to mining on the Helium network, Pisces Miner P100 Outdoor Antenna is an excellent product. Though users are more likely to use it outdoors because it can withstand harsh weather conditions and its more effective which is a huge bonus. In addition, its aluminum alloy shell makes it more durable and reliable, Professional installation and maintenance teams ensure the
stability of the product. More so, the Pisces Miner P100 is a high-performance 4 dBi fiberglass antenna. Location plays a huge role in earnings, eventually the more miners there are in a certain location the less you can expect to earn. The reason is because the higher the coverage the better it is for the network as more devices it can witness. And having more miners in one place is counter to this.
- Outdoor – indoor
- Carrier-grade casing (IP67) for industrial and outdoor use
- 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45) Backhaul connectivity
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core
- Secure Storage (keys and certificates in secured area) ProvenCoreTM solution
- Easy deployment & mounting
- Fully integrated and internal antennas (GPS, 4G, LoRa), no external antenna installation required (external LoRa antenna as an option)
- Simple and convenient configuration, management, control and update using the Pisces Miner WanesyTM Management Center
- Last, Battery backup to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of power cut
Helium Pisces Miner™ is a technology architecture that combines leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and Helium Blockchain. Pisces Miner™ is optimized for miles of range and long battery
life for hardware to integrate with the helium network and HNT mining. In addition, our Pisces
P100 miner comes with a well written manual from our installation experts.
You can install all devices in one place and according to the number of devices, the helium network distributes coverage according to its system. Finally, you can make on average anywhere between
$1 to $3 per day mining Helium (HNT), this of course depends on many different factors like the
current price of Helium and location.